Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Month of Thanks- Day 6

Today, I am thankful for my in-laws. So many people speak of difficulties when dealing with in-laws, but I am fortunate to not have that problem. They have been nothing but kind to me since I first met them when Jon and I were dating. I am thankful for the man they raised, and I'm thankful they are in our lives today. They are so giving, and never come to visit without bringing gifts for Olivia (and us). They are also supportive in the decisions that Jon and I make. I'm glad I married into such a wonderful family!

2 comments:

  1. i too am thankful that God gave you such great in-laws and that they raised Jon to be the man he is. Not everyone is fortunate enough to have such a good relationship with in-laws. I'm also thankful to call them friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Beth,
    You know, too, how thankful we are for you! I remember well the first time we met you. It was love at first sight! Remember capturing it in pictures. :) We are also thankful for the love you hold for our good son. I pray for you often and ask God to let your love grow. We thank you, too, for giving us our delightful granddaughter, Olivia. What a gift!

    ReplyDelete