Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Month of Thanks- Day 17

I'm especially thankful for my "job". I can't begin to put into words how much it means to me to be able to stay home with Olivia. It is by far the best job I've ever had, and I'm extremely grateful that I am able to spend all of my time with her. It's the small, everyday moments that I enjoy the most... hearing her say a new word for the first time, wanting me to swaddle her baby so she can rock her, reading the same book over and over, coloring, hiding, singing and dancing... All of these things make every day special. The sweetest thing ever was last night when we were reading a bedtime story, she put her hand gently on my face and said "I love you" (her version of I love you, anyway :)). It melted my heart, and she did it over and over. That's a moment I will always treasure.

So, Jon- THANK YOU for supporting our family and working hard so that I can spend my days with Olivia. You'll never know just how much that means to me. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment