Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Month of Thanks- Day 2

I'm so thankful for the husband that God hand-picked for me. Jon is my best friend, soulmate, and partner for life. He is such a great provider for our family, and I can't thank him enough for his hard work, so I am able to stay home with Olivia. He is also very helpful around the house. And, I couldn't possibly ask for a better father for Olivia. I am so blessed to call him my husband and I look forward to spending the rest of my life with him.

Jon- If you're reading this, I love you more than you will ever know! Thank you for choosing me!

2 comments:

  1. I'm also thankful that you and Jon found each other. I'm totally sure that God had his hand in that! It is a joy to me to see the two of you together and with Olivia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I,too, am thankful that you have each other. I am always delighted to see how good you are to each other. I've never heard you be anything but kind to each other. I prayed often that Jon would find a good wife, and he found a wonderful one! It also makes me happy to know what a good husband and father Jon is.

    ReplyDelete