Friday, February 24, 2012

Home Sweet Home

We made it! After stopping at the drug store and picking up Olivia's four (very expensive!) medications, we finally arrived home. I gave her a breathing treatment, another medicine, and a much needed bath. Jon arrived home just in time to kiss her goodnight. I was then able to enjoy an also much needed shower. By the time I finished, Olivia was sound asleep.

She seems to be doing great and was so excited to see Jon and the dogs. I just wrote out her schedule of treatments for the next few days, and it's enough to keep us busy. The main one is the breathing treatments every 4 hours, even through the night.

Thank you again for all of your prayers, calls, texts, etc. They have been very encouraging. We love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Mary Beth, for keeping us so well informed. I am so glad you are home and Jon is with you now. A little relaxation and sleep is well deserved. I am going to Phillips today for Lou's mother's funeral. I will be in touch later. I love you all.

    ReplyDelete