Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Good News?

We received some reassuring news this afternoon. Olivia has RSV. Most people wouldn't consider that good, but at least we know the problem now. That's why her oxygen levels aren't improving. And, according to the nurse, she is doing just how she should be, considering what she has. So, although I would never hope to have RSV, I'm thankful that we know. Our plan of action doesn't change at all based on this information... It's more of an explanation.

Olivia has been on 1 liter of oxygen most of the day today. She stayed on 2 when she slept earlier. She's about to fall asleep now, so we'll see how she does. Based on these numbers, it is highly unlikely that we will go home tomorrow. Let's pray for Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could twitch my nose and be there. I hate ya'll are having to go through all this alone. I know you're okay but my heart hurts for poor Olivia. I love ya'll and a LOT of people are praying for her so hopefully only a few more days. Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete