Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Morning

Olivia had a GREAT night! She finally got quite a bit of sleep. More importantly, she stayed on 1/2 liter of oxygen all night with her levels NEVER dipping! This is huge because usually no matter how much oxygen she is on, the levels dip off and on. And even better? They turned the oxygen OFF at 4:00am and her levels continued to stay up!!

So, I'm very hopeful about the possibility of going home today, or tomorrow at the very latest. When they started talking about sending us home a couple of days ago, I was skeptical because I didn't think she was ready. Now, I'm confident that she is.

Dr. Wu should be by shortly, so I'll update after.

Have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. HOORAY!!!! This is such great news. Hope and pray that today is the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! Maybe the day has finally arrived. She was waiting for Jon to come home! I'll be waiting to hear the magic words, and I'm sure you will be, too. I bet your own bed will look good! I'll keep my fingers crossed and pray, too!

    ReplyDelete