Sunday, May 1, 2011

First Wiggleworms Class, First Dental Appointment



We had a busy week last week! On Tuesday, Olivia had her first Wiggleworms class. It is a class for 12-24 month olds held at the Old Town School of Folk Music. Olivia is the youngest one in the class, but she had a lot of fun. She loves music and dancing, so it was a perfect fit! (Unfortunately, I didn't take my camera, so I don't have any pictures to share. I'll try to remember this week.)

Wednesday was our regular playgroup in the morning and Olivia's first dental appointment in the afternoon. Dr. Yum (yes, that's her real name) was so nice. She was very gentle with Olivia and explained what we needed to be doing in regards to her oral care. She was impressed with Olivia already being off the bottle, as well as not using pacifiers. Her exact words were, "She's advanced". But, we already knew that, right?!? Ha!

Waiting for the dentist:

On Friday, we met some new friends, Kara and her daughter Annie, at a bookstore for storytime. Annie is just a couple of months older than Olivia. They seemed to enjoy the books, and they both did well at the coffee shop afterwards. It was a good time, and we are looking forward to meeting up with them again!

The weather has been so nice the past couple of days, so we have spent the majority of our time outside. We have taken several walks this weekend, and we were even able to have lunch outside today. Fingers crossed that spring is finally here to stay!



These are a couple of my favorite pictures from this week. I don't know if I've mentioned, but Olivia is OBSESSED with Phoebs' dog bed. As soon as she thinks I'm not looking, she crawls over to it and buries her head in it (on the rare occasion I don't get to her in time). It is so gross to me! But, after she buries her head in the bed, this is how she looks at me... I end up laughing every time!





We have another busy week coming up, so I'll be sure to update soon. I hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Grandpa reminded me to check the blog this morning! We both laughed at her look after visiting the dog bed. I love the first picture and the picture with the hat. How nice to get this every week!

    ReplyDelete