Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday, Olivia!


Dear Olivia,

Happy 1st Birthday!!! I can't believe it's been an entire year since you came into the world. I am so thankful that God chose me to be your mommy. You have brought more joy to my life over this past year than I ever imagined possible. From the beginning, you have been the best (and easiest) baby. I couldn't have asked for a better child. You make me start and end every day with a smile. Your big eyes light up the room, and your little laugh is so contagious. I have had so much fun with you this year, watching you play and learn. You have come so far, and I am so very proud of you! You truly give life a whole new meaning. Happy Birthday little girl- Mommy loves you so so so much!!!!

xoxo,
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could give her a big squeeze. Unbelievable how quickly the year has gone and how far she has come!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVIA.
    GRAM LOVES YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete