Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Picture Update

I just wanted to post some pictures of the fun that Olivia has had over the past couple of weeks.

When you ask her how old she is, she holds up one finger:

Such a big girl:

She is obsessed with the dog leashes. She tries to put them on the dogs, and then she tries to put them on herself and ends up all tangled up:

She LOVES laying her head on a pillow and saying, "Night, Night":

She likes opening the drawer of our coffee table, taking everything out, and climbing in:


She got her first haircut today. I took a couple of pictures, but they are on my other camera. I'll post them when I can.

I hope you're all having a great weekend. Happy Memorial Day!

1 comment:

  1. aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I can't wait until you visit! tell you what,tell olivia to come to my house and put a dog leash on my dog and take it out. it's one of my chores, and i'll give her her share of the money. MY DOG IS CRAAAAAZYYY! Mary beth, you might want to start her out on pheobs.

    ReplyDelete