Friday, August 6, 2010

Busy Week


It's been a busy week and a half since I last posted. On Thursday of last week, Jon and I had our first date night alone since Olivia was born. She stayed with Ann, the lady who runs the daycare where she will be staying when I go back to work. Jon and I went out to dinner, as did Ann and Olivia (along with Ann's son, Leo). We met them after dinner at the restaurant, where they were sitting outside listening to live music. I think Olivia has already won Ann's heart, and I'm thankful for that! (I tried to get a picture of the three of us before we left, but we were running late, so I wasn't able to. It takes a lot longer to get ready when you have to get a baby ready too!!) Ha!

Saturday, my friend Amy came into town for a visit. While she was here, Olivia had her first trip to the mall, and we had a couple of lunches out. Besides eating and shopping, we didn't do much. :)

Olivia and her "Aunt" Amy:

Amy left on Wednesday afternoon and my mom arrived Wednesday night. She'll be here until Monday morning. I'll update with details on her visit next week.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment