Tuesday, July 27, 2010

2 months old!


Olivia turned 2 months old on Sunday. I can't believe how fast time is flying by! She is growing like crazy! She holds her head up really well and for a long time, she now likes to look at herself in the mirror, and she smiles and "talks" more and more every day. She is such a happy (and easy) baby. She sleeps 6-8 hours at a time at night, which I am very thankful for!

I took her to the doctor today for her 2 month visit, which means shots. I was really dreading it, but she did great. She only cried for a second. The doctor said everything looks great. She said Olivia is absolutely beautiful and could be a baby model... I'm sure she tells all of the parents that! Ha!

As far as her growth, Olivia is 24 inches long, which is in the 90th percentile and she weighs 13lb 8oz, which is the 97th percentile. Needless to say, she's a big girl! Luckily, she is proportionate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment