Sunday, August 15, 2010

An End and A Beginning

This past week has been bittersweet. It's been my last week at home with Olivia, as I start back to work tomorrow. I can't believe how fast the past 12 weeks have flown by. I am so blessed to have been able to spend these 3 months with her. Tomorrow morning is going to be hard, but I know she will do just fine. I'm the one who will struggle. We've made the most of our last week together, mainly just hanging out, smiling, and "talking". She really tries to mimic any sounds I make. To top it off, she rolled over from her stomach to her back yesterday... twice!! (Thank goodness that happened with me and not her first day at daycare!) ha! I tried to video her doing it, but she wouldn't do it for the camera. I'll keep trying.


I hope everyone has a great week. Say a little prayer for me tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment