Sunday, August 22, 2010

We Survived, But...

Well, we made it through my first week back at work. The first couple of days were hard, but made easier by me going to the daycare to feed and visit Olivia on my lunch break. By the end of the week, we were in a pretty good routine and everything went smoothly. (Well, except the two nights that Olivia decided to sleep 10 hours straight, instead of her normal 8... It made us a little late, but you won't hear me complain about her sleeping too long!!)

As for the "But" in the title of the post... Olivia is now sick for the first time. I think it's just a minor cold. She's been coughing and has some congestion, but no fever. Hearing a bad cough from such a little girl is so sad. Luckily, it hasn't affected her mood and she is as happy as ever. She has just enjoyed cuddling a little more than usual.

This is how we've spent the majority of the weekend:

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment