Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spoiled?

To say Olivia is a little spoiled might be a slight understatement! She gets presents in the mail pretty regularly from both grandmas, as well as others. A couple of weeks ago, Grandma Gilge sent a box FULL of summer clothes. I think Olivia will be the best dressed girl in Cleveland, and I won't have to buy her anything!

Last week, Olivia's Uncle Norman, Aunt Tina, and cousins sent her a "sunshine package". It was so sweet and thoughtful! It included an apron, a teddy bear, a couple of toast stampers, and some bowls. She LOVED it! In fact, I'm pretty sure she has put the apron on every day since!

On Saturday, she received another box from Grandma Gilge. This one had several new books, as well as a coat in it. She absolutely loves unwrapping presents, so she was excited to have a few more to open. I took lots of pictures, but my camera messed up and only one of them turned out. You'll have to take my word on how much she loved it. We read all 4 books right then... several times!

That same afternoon, I took a lot of pictures of her playing outside. I thought I had some really cute ones, but only one of those turned out as well:

Off the subject of gifts, Olivia made it through the entire church service in the nursery today!! She gets so excited when we talk about going to church now and she always says, "Talk about Jesus" or "Sing about Jesus". (And, by the way, she loves singing 'Jesus Loves Me' and she makes sure we say her night night prayers every night before bed.) We visited a new church this week. She cried when I dropped her off. I went back to check on her after about 15 minutes. She was still pretty upset, so I stayed and played for a little while. I snuck out when she was distracted and they said she did well the rest of the time... whew!

Playing in her kitchen before church:

We are going to Chicago this week to visit friends, so I should have lots to post about when we return! Hope you all have a great week! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. She is not spoiled--just well loved!!! Nothing wrong with that. Can't wait to get up there and check things out for myself. Need some in person time with the girl!!! (Both girls actually) XOXO

    ReplyDelete