Sunday, March 25, 2012

"Aunt" Amy Visits!


Amy came to Cleveland last week to visit for a few days. She flew in on Monday morning and Olivia and I picked her up at the airport. We had lunch and then came home for Olivia to take a little nap. When she woke up, she wanted "Aunt" Amy to read to her:


On Tuesday, we took Amy to see Lake Erie and then headed downtown for lunch and the market. Unfortunately, the market was closed, so we had to settle for just lunch.


Jon babysat Olivia Tuesday night so that Amy and I could go downtown and have dinner. We were home by 9:30, but we still had a great time! Ha!

On Wednesday, we went to the West Side Market. Afterwards, we explored the art museum and then the grounds outside. Unfortunately, my camera messed up and most of my pictures didn't turn out. Here are a couple:


Olivia definitely enjoyed Amy's visit and hated to see her have to leave (as did I!)


After we dropped Amy off at the airport, Olivia kept saying, "Amy, Where are you? Come back and see me". So, Amy, I hope you come back soon! :) Thanks for making the trip to see us! We had a great time!!

1 comment:

  1. I know O wasn't the only one glad to see Amy! I'm so glad she got to come and spend some time with ya'll. Looks like a great time.

    ReplyDelete