Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Basket


Olivia received her first Easter basket yesterday! My best friend Amy sent it to her. She was so excited when she saw it and immediately started trying to grab it! It was filled with all kinds of goodies, including eggs, chocolate, Easter gummies, flower suckers, and homemade cookies- all in a cute little bunny basket!

She even "read" the card first:

The duck egg was her favorite:

After she looked through it for a few minutes, I took it away so that I could take out the small chocolates (that Amy included for me :)). Olivia did NOT like it when I took it from her. She threw a fit!

Thank you so much "Aunt" Amy! That was so sweet, and Olivia LOVES it!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! WHAT A NICE THING FOR AMY TO DO!!
    OF COURSE SHE READ THE CARD--SHE'S NOT ILLITERATE.

    ReplyDelete