Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Our Week Thus Far


To make up for my lack of pictures on the previous post, I thought I'd share a few pictures of the past couple of days. We've just been playing and exploring. We were going to get out of the house and go to Target yesterday, but my car wouldn't start. It seems that the battery is dead. Jon was going to jump it and let it charge last night, but he couldn't get to it because of the other cars nearby, which means we had to skip our playgroup today as well. Hopefully we can get out of the house tomorrow... we're both getting cabin fever!

Olivia is pulling up on everything now! Everytime I turn around, she's standing up. She can also take a few steps with her walker.


She LOVES the dogs!

This is the view I have of her most of the time:

Jon's parents are coming this weekend. I'll update again after their visit.

1 comment: