Saturday, September 4, 2010

Laughing and Cheering


This week, Olivia started laughing out loud. It's the sweetest sound I think I've ever heard. She laughs when we play Pat-A-Cake and when I tickle her chin. It's so cute! I'll try to get a video of it this weekend. I was going to attempt to do that earlier, but I sound so ridiculous trying to make her laugh that I didn't want everyone to hear it! Ha!

We are so excited to have a 3 day weekend with no plans! The weather was a bit cooler today, but still perfect for a nice walk to breakfast. Afterwards, we came home to watch football. Olivia showed her spirit for both teams (Arkansas-of course, and Notre Dame- Jon's alma mater).

My 2 favorite Notre Dame fans:

Ready to call the Hogs:

My nephew (Jon's sister's little boy) turned 1 today. Happy Birthday Luke!! We wish we could have been there for his party, but we will see them again in Wisconsin for Christmas. Here's the birthday boy feeling the sand for the first time a couple of months ago. Isn't he a cutie?!?

I hope you all enjoy the long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment