Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy (Late) Anniversary


Jon and I celebrated 6 years of marriage on Saturday. Ann (who runs the daycare) babysat Olivia while we went out to dinner and a movie. It was a wonderful, and relaxing, night. We were talking about how it doesn't feel like it's been 6 years, but when we started thinking about all we've done, and the places we've been, we realized that we have really done a lot in our time together.

I feel so blessed to have such an amazing, caring, and hard-working husband. He is so good to me, and does more to help out around the house than any husband I know of. I am very thankful for God bringing us together, and I look forward to many more years together.

I love you Jon... forever and a day!

1 comment:

  1. Mary Beth,
    It does a mother's heart good to hear that her son is such a good husband. I think Jon is so good to you because he knows how blessed he is to have you. We feel blessed to have both of you!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete