Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

This was the year that we spent Thanksgiving in Arkansas. Olivia and I flew down on the 14th and stayed until the 27th. Jon was able to join us from the 21st-25th. It's hard to believe that it had been almost an entire year since I was last home. (I hope it's never that long between visits again!) We had such a good time, and enjoyed catching up with everyone. I'll let the pictures tell most of the story.

Watching Dora on the plane (which by the way, Olivia was such a great passenger... whew!!)

Sleeping with Abby:

At the zoo with Uncle Glen, Abby, and Mason:
Reading with Abby:
Trying on Uncle Glen's hat:

Helping Gram with Thanksgiving desserts:



With cousin Bentley:

With cousin Brody:

We did several other things that were highlights and deserve their own post (coming soon!) Needless to say, we had such a great time and didn't want to have to leave. In fact, Olivia cried on the plane ride home because she "just wanted to go back to Arkansas and see Gram." (She wasn't the only one...) This was her face:



Isn't that the most pitiful thing ever?!? We miss all of you already, and can't wait to see you next time!!!!! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I got tears in my eyes seeing her face :(. My face would have looked the same way if anyone had taken a picture. Having ya'll here for that long was better than any Christmas present!! Sure was hard to let you go though. Now she can help you make a red velvet cake for Christmas cause she knows how!!! Love ya'll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She told me today that she wants to make a red velvet cake for Jesus' birthday. She wants to make it with Gram. I asked if I could make it with her and she said, "No, Gram!" I finally talked her into letting me help her and Gram :)

      Delete