Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Our neighborhood hosts a "Howl-o-ween" Parade every year. It's basically a dog costume contest and parade. There's also a category for kids and groups (that must include the dog). We were planning to attend last year, but I chickened out because I was too embarrassed to dress our dogs up. We decided to go this year, mainly because we needed to take Olivia somewhere in her costume. We didn't want to go trick-or-treating because we didn't want to ask for candy for ourselves. Ha! Since we've had Olivia's costume for a while, I had to find something for the dogs to complement her.

Here's our cute little flower:


And, with her bumblebees:


It was difficult to get her to smile because she was soooo tired. In fact, this was her just moments after the first pictures:

Overall, I think she enjoyed her first Halloween. I hope you enjoyed yours also!

1 comment:

  1. I love the costumes ... so cute! And only Chicago would have a dog costume parade! HA!!

    ReplyDelete