Monday, August 20, 2012

Trucks and Tractors

Olivia loves big trucks and heavy machinery right now. (I think this started when we stayed with her friend Carter in Chicago.) It is especially funny because she is such a girly girl. She gets especially excited over dump trucks and excavators. In fact, my mom bought her the book "Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site" when she was here.

Well, the Cleveland Metroparks was hosting "Touch a Truck" this weekend. Basically, any truck or tractor that they use in the Metroparks was on display for the kids to sit in, etc. We went for the last 30 minutes (which wasn't near enough time!), but Olivia LOVED it!! I forgot the camera, so I only have a few pictures from my phone.

Driving the dump truck:
I think she will want to get into every one of these that we see from now on...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad she got to do this!!! Think she is the first two year old I have ever heard say the word excavator and get it right. I know this made her day. Love the pics!!!

    ReplyDelete