Thursday, March 10, 2011

Week in Review


As you can tell in this picture of Olivia and Jon, Olivia was feeling better over the weekend. We took advantage of it and went out to an early dinner for pizza. (You don't think she's a daddy's girl, do you?!? Ha!) This picture doesn't even do it justice... she is CRAZY about her daddy! Her eyes light up every night when he gets home and she races over to him. She has the biggest smile on her face when he picks her up. It melts my heart every time!

Other than that trip to dinner, I don't think we got out of our pajamas over the weekend:


We were supposed to go to a new playgroup on Monday, but I decided that we better skip this one since she still had a little bit of a cough. Instead, we just played at home.

We went back to our regular playgroup on Wednesday and then a new one today. The one today was at a coffee shop that is geared towards kids. They have a big play area with different areas for the kids to play in. She had a really good time playing with all of the toys, and I also gave her her first lesson in basketball! :) I didn't think to take my camera, but I'll try to remember next time.

She is SO much fun these days! I feel so blessed to get to spend all day with her every day. I thank Jon every day for working so hard that I'm able to do this. She started saying the "B" sound yesterday, and she's pretty proud of herself! She also LOVES to give EVERYthing kisses. She kisses the dogs, her stuffed kitty, stuffed duck, stuffed frog, and her favorite... she kisses herself in the mirror! It's pretty cute if I say so myself. :)

I hope you all are enjoying your week!

2 comments:

  1. Gotta get there soon! She is growing by leaps and bounds. I can see changes weekly. Sweetest thing in the world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Beth,
    I am always so happy to see a new post. I love the picture with Olivia and Jon. I wish I lived next door.

    ReplyDelete