Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

We had a wonderful Mother's Day. We started the day at church and then drove to Annapolis to walk around and have lunch. It was a beautiful day spent with my two favorite people and I couldn't have asked for more.

Have I mentioned how thankful I am that this little girl calls me mommy?!?

And, of course, a very Happy Mother's Day to my mom, who is the best example of a mother's love that anyone could ask for. Thank you for setting the bar so high, Mom! I miss you and love you more than you know!!

Also, Happy Mother's Day to my mother-in-law. Thank you for raising the man that I love and Olivia adores. We love you!

4 comments:

  1. I don't know how much I have to do with the mother you are, but I know that I am so proud of the person and mom you turned out to be!! I love ya'll!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have more to do with it than you realize. Love you!

      Delete
  2. Since I visited I've been telling everyone what good parents you are. I tell them you love her to death, but she is well disciplined. Always telling them about, "Whining gets you nothing." She is such a dear child.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's the nicest compliment you could give us! We both had wonderful examples :)

      Delete