Saturday, May 25, 2013

Happy Birthday, Olivia!!!

Today, my sweet, sassy, funny, kind little girl turned 3. Where has the time gone?? She is such a blessing to Jon and me. She has the biggest heart and makes me laugh on a daily basis. I cannot imagine my life without her and I'm so thankful I am her mommy!

She has been asking every day for a week, "Is it my birthday, yet?" The other day, she even told my mom, "It takes a long time for my birthday." So, to say that she was excited for the big day to finally arrive would be an understatement!

She woke up to this:




Then, she came downstairs to lots of presents, cupcakes, and her favorite- A Dora balloon:

New Bike:

Fun:

Butterfly cupcakes:

Yummy Breakfast:

Presents:

After all of this excitement, we let Olivia choose where she wanted to go for her birthday and she picked the Aquarium. So, we went to Baltimore and spent a couple of hours looking at fish. Then, she chose Red Robin for lunch. (Maybe because she thought her friends would be there with presents again?!?) Luckily, the waiters sang "Happy Birthday" and brought her an ice cream sundae.

We came home for a nap and then played outside before dinner and bed. She got to try out her new bike and helmet and loved it!

It was a perfect day, for both her and us. She was sad going to bed tonight, knowing that meant her birthday was over. She said, "But, can you sing 'Happy Birthday' to me again tomorrow morning please?" I'm sure we will... :)

1 comment:

  1. Hard to believe our little girl is 3! She is such a joy to me and I know she is to you both.
    I see a lot of her mommy in her!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVIA. You are well loved.

    ReplyDelete