Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day, Jon! I cannot begin to put into words how much you mean to me and how thankful I am to have you as my husband and Olivia's daddy. When I think about my idea of a perfect father, you exceed all expectations! And, seeing the excitement in Olivia's eyes and hearing it in her voice when you walk in the door every night, I have no doubt that she agrees. You are a blessing to both of us and I appreciate all that you do to make my "job" easier. We love you!!!

Giving Daddy kisses:

I'd also like to wish my father-in-law a Happy Father's Day! Dennis- you are so special to all of us and we are looking forward to seeing you and spending time together in a few weeks! We love you!

And, to my brother Glen- Happy Father's Day to you! I love you and I am so proud of the dad that you are to Abby and Mason. They are lucky to have you and I couldn't ask for a better friend/ brother.

Last, buy certainly not least, Happy Father's Day to my dad in heaven. I know he is watching over us, but that doesn't make me miss him any less.

I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend! We have spent it hanging out together as a family. We visited friends, walked to lunch, spent time at the playground and park, and rested. Life doesn't get much better... :)

1 comment:

  1. I've been waiting for this all week! It was worth the wait! Such a beautiful girl, and her daddy looks great, too! The pictures put such a yearning in my heart to hold her.

    ReplyDelete