Sunday, January 23, 2011

SAHM- Week 1


Well, Olivia and I survived our first week of being home together and we had a great time! We spent Monday and Tuesday just playing and running errands. We went to a playgroup on Wednesday at a house in our neighborhood. (I found it online, much to my mom's dismay! Ha!) There were 5 moms and kids there. All of the babies were between 8 months and 1 year, so it was perfect! I think it is going to become a weekly meetup that we will continue going to. On Thursday, we had lunch with some friends. We were planning on going to another playgroup that afternoon, but Olivia fell asleep, and I don't wake her up for anything! :)

One of her top teeth is now in, and she still puts EVERYTHING in her mouth! This week, she has started clapping, especially when I sing "Pat A Cake". I tried getting it on video, but I didn't get a good clip. I'll keep trying. She is crawling all over the place and into everything. It's definitely a full-time job keeping up with her!

Olivia and I are flying back to Arkansas on Saturday to visit friends and family. We'll be gone a week. Jon will be busy finishing up a training class at work. I'll try to update before we leave. In the meantime, here are a few photos from our week.

It looks like she's praying in this picture:

Playing in her exersaucer:

Playing with her blocks:

I think she looks like such a big girl in her jeans:

No comments:

Post a Comment