Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy Birthday, Jon!


We have had another great weekend. Saturday was Jon's birthday. It was pretty low key. He kept Olivia for a couple of hours in the morning while I went to Target. When I got home, he opened his gifts and then we all took about a 2 hour nap. (That was probably his favorite gift! Ha!) That night, the 3 of us went to Outback for dinner. Happy Birthday, Jon!! Thank you for all that you do for Olivia and I. We love you more than you'll ever know!

Today, we took one of Olivia's babysitters and her daughter to breakfast to thank her for taking such great care of Olivia over the past few months. I forgot to take my camera, so I don't have any pictures.

Olivia has been crawling all over the place today. She started pulling up to her knees a couple of days ago, and tonight she pulled up onto her feet for the first time. She didn't stand up straight, but she definitely had all of her weight on her feet. I'm sure it's only a matter of time until she'll be pulling up and cruising along the furniture. (Oh, and because I keep forgetting to mention it... She has completely given up the pacifier. She hasn't had it at all in a month!)

Here are some pictures from the weekend:



I hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment