Thursday, September 6, 2012

1st Day of Preschool!

Olivia had her first official day of preschool today. I know I said she started a couple of months ago, but that was actually considered summer camp. It was more flexible, in that you only paid for the days you attended, and it was more outdoor fun, etc. The preschool session began today, though.
Before school, I asked her a few questions to document. Here are some of her answers:

Favorite Color: Pink

Favorite Animal: Cow

What do you want to be when you grow up: Pumpkin (Ambitious, I know ;). I think she said this because we've been talking about what she wants to be for Halloween... At least I hope that's why...)

Favorite Book: Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site

What makes you happy? Books

What makes you sad? Gram (After I giggled at this answer for a few minutes, I asked her why and she went on to say because Gram lives far away. Whew! :))

Favorite Song to Sing: Shake Your Sillies Out

After school on the bench out front:
By the way, the picture above was taken about 2 seconds before she fell face first off the bench, busting her lip and scraping her knee. :(

We celebrated a successful first day of preschool with lunch and playtime at Chick-fil-A, her FAVORITE place!

1 comment:

  1. Such a big girl!!! Know this is going to go much better than first few weeks of summer session. I can tell by her expression. Good to know why I make her sad!!! That could have been bad. Love ya'll

    ReplyDelete