Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Catching Up

I am waaaaay behind on updating (sorry!), so this post is just going to highlight a little of what we've been up to. I have a couple of more in-depth posts to do soon. I rarely take my camera anywhere anymore because I'm so busy chasing Olivia around. So, I take a few pictures on my phone, but that's about it. I'll try to get back into the swing of things...

As far as highlights, about a month ago Olivia learned my phone number and our address. She loves walking around saying my phone number, so hopefully I don't start getting strange phone calls :). On another note, her feet left the ground on a jump for the first time yesterday!

Here's a little of what we've been up to...

Feeding the birds at the zoo:

Playing at the zoo:
Having a picnic after preschool:
"Look, Mom!"
With her new BFF Zavier at the library:
Painting:
With Zavier and Laila (Zavier's sister) at the mall:
With her friend, Connor at preschool:
With our newest pet:
Look for a couple of more posts from me in the next couple of days...

1 comment:

  1. What a lucky girl to have so many enjoyable experiences! We wish we were closer and able to experience them with Olivia! Looking forward to more postings.

    ReplyDelete