Tuesday, April 24, 2012

We love the zoo!

We had a couple of really nice days weather-wise last week, so Olivia and I ventured to the zoo. This time, she especially liked the elephants, giraffe, and monkeys.
After lunch a nap, we (ahem, I) decided to take advantage of the nice weather. I gave Olivia sidewalk chalk to play with for the first time. Although she enjoyed it, she repeatedly said, "Only on the paper" since that's what I enforce anytime she has crayons, etc. Ha!
Afterwards, she took her babies for a walk in the baby stroller. It's a good thing we got out and enjoyed the weather. The temperatures really dropped over the weekend, with highs in the 40s. Brrrr...

2 comments:

  1. Love the video!!! The pictures are gorgeous but always are. Funny cause I was going to introduce her to sidewalk chalk when I come. Looks like she enjoyed it. See you soon. Love ya'll!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoo pass for her birthday! I also bought her some yard animals yesterday. One is a bassett hound, and I couldn't pass up the cute little bunnies. You can put the bunnies in the backyard, Mary Beth!

    ReplyDelete