Monday, June 21, 2010

Past couple of weeks

Well, it's been a busy couple of weeks. As I mentioned in my last post, Jon's mom was here for a week.

Napping with Grandma Gilge:


After she left on Saturday morning, we had Olivia's pictures taken. She has been such a good baby and rarely cries, but she didn't want to cooperate with pictures. However, Audrey was able to get some really good ones. Unfortunately, I'm having a hard time getting them uploaded, so this is the only one you get to see for now. I'll try again later.


We enjoyed the rest of the weekend just hanging out at home. Then, on Monday morning, Olivia and I took off on her first road trip. We made the trip to Arkansas for her to meet some more of my family. It would have been better if Jon had been able to go with us, but he had to work. Since he had already taken 2 weeks off, it just made more sense for Olivia and I to go alone. (Keep in mind, this was Jon's idea... However, after being gone 5 days, I think he changed his mind. He said we aren't allowed to leave again! HA! :)

Olivia did really good on the ride down there and back. She slept the majority of the way both ways, only waking up to eat and get her diaper changed. It was a really busy week, visiting with lots of people. She even "attended" her first church service. I use the word attended very loosely, as she started crying as soon as we started singing the first song. She and I spent the entire service in the nursery.

I forgot to take pictures with most of the people she met, but there are a few below. She was cranky at times... Gram thinks it's because she was sore from being passed around too much. Maybe!?!

Olivia and her cousin Abby:


With cousins Natalie and Hannah Grace:


Relaxing with Aunt Ruby:


Hanging out with Uncle Glen:
It was so great seeing everyone! If we didn't get a chance to see you, hopefully we will next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment